* [9fans] Acme: moving the cursor to tag line
@ 2018-04-19 14:07 dexen deVries
From: dexen deVries @ 2018-04-19 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i've realized i never use the Esc key in Acme.
meanwhile, i often go through cycle of:
- type chunk of code
- grab mouse, focus tag line
- type a command
- grab mouse, execute the command

would it make more sense to have Esc function as the "position cursor
& focus at the end of tag line of the current window" shortcut? bit of
a vi-like behavior; semi mode-switch, from input to execution *area*.

have anything like that been tried in Acme?

--
dx

* Re: [9fans] Acme: moving the cursor to tag line
@ 2018-04-19 18:10 ` Jeremy Jackins
From: Jeremy Jackins @ 2018-04-19 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs