* [9fans] raspberry pi plan 9 image
@ 2013-03-20  1:29 Jeremy Jackins
From: Jeremy Jackins @ 2013-03-20  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi 9fans,

I'm trying to get the raspberry pi plan9 image from
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/miller/9pi.img.gz, but I'm
getting a server error. I don't currently have a working plan 9 machine to
try to connect to sources from that way. Does anyone know if 9pi.img.gz is
available anywhere else? Or, maybe someone using gmail could send it to me
as one of those newfangled google drive attachments?

Thanks,
Jeremy