On 30 May 2015 at 08:21, Jens Staal wrote: > am also interested in seeing how compatible the ported m4 is with GNU m4 > if there are good tests GNU m4 is insane, and completely missed the point about GPM (and thus m4). My m4 port is based on Ritchie's m4, although I might re-do a few things to make it a Plan 9 program and account for a few changes in the C environment. You could put gnu m4 in APE I suppose, but since it's mainly used for autotools which won't work anyway because they aren't portable, I'm not sure what's the point.