On 7 November 2014 09:44, Oleg wrote: > f malloc works like in linux (at first invocation allocate more bytes than > requested and then each malloc() use this already allocated by kernel area > of memory), i think this isn't a big performance impact. > I wasn't really thinking about performance; as I said it's unlikely to be in a critical path. This is according to manual. Because now if we use atexit() with > atexitdont() > we see the wrong behaviour from manual point of view. Yes, that's why I suggested fixing atexitdont to move any remaining values down the array.