It's z because the Atmel AVR is the last thing you'd want to use. (As usual, once you've got C going, it's ok, except for the design bugs.) They were in the Berkeley mote, which we worked on years ago, later on custom hardware, but always with completely different software from Berkeley's. I had little processes. The loader minimised register saves on interrupts. I had a chart somewhere with the available non-unicode letters. On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 14:07, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > I think I have sources for the z[acl] suite somewhere. You make it >> sound like maybe I should give them back to Charles >> > > What architecture is that for? I picked 'z' for riscv hoping there wasn't > a collision, but I can change it. > >