On 9 June 2014 08:40, Yoann Padioleau wrote: > I think I've found a possible situation where we call two times free on > the same pointer. > in sysexec() there is essentially > the only correct way to write these is not to rely on nil values or not, but immediately after the allocation, include a waserror, and then poperror at the appropriate point when done with the value. unless values have exactly the same life time, they should not be freed in the same waserror block. exec has been one of the trickier cases historically.