From: Charles Forsyth <charles.forsyth@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] 2c/2l make sense, but why 1c/1l?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 23:29:26 +0000	[thread overview]

To be fair, I probably should convert my machine with lots of disks with
lots of historical partitions into a single tree with the contents just as
subdirectories.
It's not as though anyone's going to use them as images ever again. They
only ended up that way because the originals were in strange formats on
increasingly dodgy devices, and it was easier just to copy the partitions
across to partitions of newer bigger drives.

As an aside, it still amuses me that VN's worm jukebox would now fit on an
SD card that I could easily lose.