I'd need a letter or number and thought about reusing x (xa/xc/xl) since the AT&T DSP is long gone On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 11:30 AM Charles Forsyth wrote: > I was thinking of doing that since I've got an ESP-32 for some reason > > On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 7:38 AM Cyber Fonic wrote: > >> I was reading the post Why Didn't Plan 9 Succeed >> on Hacker News. >> >> Made me think that Plan 9 for IoT system of systems could be viable. >> >> To that end, ESP-32 modules look capable enough to run Plan 9, but is >> there a Plan 9 C compiler for Xtensa ISA CPUs? >> >>