Oh. I meant that I'd fix it. On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 at 01:29, Bakul Shah wrote: > On Aug 1, 2018, at 4:35 PM, Charles Forsyth > wrote: > > > even so, the format and intention of the example seems practical (with > the correct cast to uintptr) and "An implementation may accept other forms > of constant expressions". > > it should be fairly easy to add as an extension with consistent handling > across ?c. > > Both gcc and clang handle this case. This example was derived from > ObjectIcon (it works on plan9/x86 & unix systems but not on plan9/arm). > > I am not familiar with the C compiler sources but will take a look. > > Thanks for your response. >