Which films do not involve some sleight of hand to make the scene? I like the io/fs suggestion. On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 7:55 PM Russ Cox wrote: > On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 7:22 PM Anthony Martin wrote: > >> Russ, what did you do to that poor little Acme?! ☺ >> >> Did you take the less daunting route using >> >> - a combined font file with shapes for normal, italic, bold, etc. and >> - a filter to offset runes into "planes" for each font shape? >> > > Yes, that's what I did. Completely awful - the text being displayed isn't > usable as text. You can tell because when I double-click on the modified > text acme doesn't know where the word boundaries are and ends up > highlighting across punctuation that it normally wouldn't. > > [image: Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 2.59.23 PM.png] > > I'd like to do something better at some point, but it's unclear exactly > how. > > Best, > Russ > > > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > >