On 26 November 2015 at 21:51, Charles Forsyth wrote: > On 26 November 2015 at 21:49, Ryan Gonzalez wrote: > >> All that is bad...but glibc is worse. The issue is that you kinda *have* >> to use it, > > > true, very true. i remember glibc being my first instance of having to buy a bigger drive just to build the thing. with clang+llvm, I revisited that, and also had to buy more RAM and CPU. i wondered whether to have a cron entry to speak "WTF?" into /dev/audio every so often, to save my voice (cron would be good because it could switch to "blistering barnacles!" when children were present).