* [9fans] Scheme
@ 2013-03-18 18:27 Bakul Shah
From: Bakul Shah @ 2013-03-18 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Can we get back to plan9?

I've updated my bitbucket repo of s9fes Scheme to its author's latest version. s9, the scheme interpreter, works fine but bundled scheme programs don't yet work due to their unix dependencies. The low level p9 interface is the same as before. I have tested it on x86 and arm. If anyone is interested in scheme hacking, there are some fun little projects: a GUI library, a library to build scheme based file servers, etc. A bigger project is to add a proper code generator.

Chibi scheme also works on p9 but it is a moving target and it has more unix & shared lib dependencies. And I haven't ported my p9 support to it.