Hi, On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:37 AM, Islan Dberry wrote: > > imports code.google.com/r/santucco-**goplan9/plan9: > invalid code.google.com/ import path "code.google.com/r/santucco-** > goplan9/plan9 " > > See https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=5408 > > There was a fix for 1.2, but it was reverted. > > Strange, Russ wrote that clones can't be created anymore, but I made a clone of goplan9 few days ago. It seems this feature still works for old projects. Anyway I hope this is the temporary clone, the corresponding issue was filed in the original project (long time ago, though) -- Best regards, santucco -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plan9port-dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to plan9port-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.