Hi, Sure, no problem. Upas exports a filesystem, you can read it :-) Although I use plan9port version of upas with acme and my client 'amail', sometimes I use 9p to read, for example, a raw message body to send it to spam analitics. But reading messages is uncomfortable, it is true. On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 4:47 PM Mayuresh Kathe wrote: > hello, > > is it possible to use "upas" without relying on acme? > it might be uncomfortable (relatively speaking), but is it possible? > > ~mayuresh > > > -- Best regards, Alexander