Hi, I made a variant of a fix of the problem some time ago. https://codereview.appspot.com/7818049/ It seems Russ is very busy and can't review my changes, so the patch can be applied by hands. On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Patrick Higgins < patrick.allen.higgins@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying out Acme after watching rsc's tour at > http://research.swtch.com/acme > > So far I have been liking it, but I just hit an issue: mouse button 1 > now acts the same as button 3. It was working normally just a few > minutes ago. Other X windows including xev still work normally. > > I would appreciate some help in understanding/resolving this. > > Thanks! > > --Patrick > > -- Best regards, santucco -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "plan9port-dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to plan9port-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.