Anyone able to tell me whether or not there are disk size limits I should beware of given a limited amount of system memory in a file server? What I'm wanting to try and do is get a hardware RAID1+0 enclosure and put in 20TB of disk (so 10TB of usable space). The board I am looking at will take up to 8 gb of system memory. Is that going to place any sort of a limit on fossil+venti partition sizes? There are old threads that discuss a problem with venti and the user hitting swap (the amount of memory wasn't specified, at least not as far as I could find in my archive or via google). Jim