Hi folks, I can boot a raspberry pi using its local fossil, and I can mount a remote fileserver using 9fs once it is booted. Next, I wanted to try and mount the filesystem as the pi's root. Based on this http://man.cat-v.org/plan_9/8/plan9.ini http://man.cat-v.org/plan_9/8/boot I tried using the following to mount the root off a 9atom file server I have running on 10.0.1.200: bootargs=tcp!10.0.1.200!564 Per the discussion I had with folks here earlier, I've set the same host owner, password, and secstore on both machine. I want this raspberry pi to act as an auth server. I had originally intended for it to be a standalone auth server, but based on input from folks I want to see whether or not I can mount the auth server's root from the fileserver. Upon trying to boot the pi prompted for root, selected the default (tcp) after 5 seconds, and then threw this: panic: boot process died: undefined instruction: pc 0x605c before rebooting itself. I won't get a chance to dig into it until later this weekend, but wanted to ask if anyone had seen this themselves and knew what I was doing wrong. Jim