As Chris indicated, the keyboard modifiers let you simulate buttons 2 or 3. The remaining issue is the chording combinations, selecting with 1 and then clicking 2 (cut) or 3 (paste), or having some copied text and using 2-1 to execute with args. The patch I mentioned helps with those, letting you sweep left and right to cut, paste, or execute with args. >From the man page diff: 3-finger-swipe left to cut (cmd+x), 3-finger-swipe right to paste (cmd+v), 3-finger-swipe up to copy (cmd+c), 3-finger-swipe down to exec with arg (2-1 chord), 3-finger-tap to middle-click. On Sun, Oct 2, 2016, 19:48 wrote: > > I believe that it is documented somewhere on Russ Cox’s website or on > plan9port. > > Sorry, I thought you were referring to the swipe gestures introduced in the > link you quoted. > > sl > >