Hi folks, I notice that http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/download/plan9.iso.bz2 is from 2015-01-10, whereas Richard Miller's http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/miller/9pi.img.gz was built on 2016-05-30. I was wondering whether the changes made by Mr. Miller for supporting the Raspberry Pi were getting folded back into a source tree available via means other than those with an active plan9 system (I see references to /n/sources/contrib/miller which I assume is a 9fs mount). I was specifically curious because I wanted to poke around to get sense of what kind of support is available for the Raspberry Pi 3 vs. the Raspberry Pi 2. There were some early emails indicating a few small changes Mr. Miller needed to make for booting the system, but I couldn't find anything discussing whether other hardware was supported (e.g., the built-in wifi on the Pi 3). Jim