On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 2:13 AM Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > I've tried accessing plan 9 using vnc from a touchscreen tablet, > and yes it does suck. Rio and acme really do want a mouse. > > With a multitouch screen it's possible somebody could think up a > new gesture-based plan 9 interface which would work as well as mouse > chording. Since I'm on a macbook with a one-button touchpad I end up using the keyboard modifiers plus the patch submitted by djeannot24 to plan9port (see https://codereview.appspot.com/6115053) to help get around the lack of buttons. Jim