From: Anthony Sorace <a@9srv.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Plan 9 GSoC projects selected
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:53:51 -0400	[thread overview]

On Apr 29, 2011, at 8:43 AM, Ethan Grammatikidis wrote:

> On 27 Apr 2011, at 6:47 pm, Anthony Sorace wrote:
>>
>> • Unification of X11 code and wsys device, by Jesús Galán López [1]
> [...]
>>
>> [1]	http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/yiyus/1
>
> I'm a bit curious about this one but all I get from the link is "This proposal is not made public, and you are not the student who submitted the proposal, nor are you a mentor for the organization it was submitted to."

yeah, unfortunately the melange links are only visible to folks signed up with us
in it. if you'd like details or general discussion, i'd encourage you to jump in on
the plan9-gsoc google group.

i believe we can optionally make the proposals public; i'll ask the accepted
students if they're willing. sorry i didn't think of that earlier.

anthony