* [9fans] poor man's /n/dump
@ 2001-10-03 10:44 Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-10-03 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i've done it with RA90's and then yesterday i had an idea to
write a script (i think i'll call it dump) and hack up a copy
of yesterday(1) so that i can get the same functionality on a
dual boot m/c ['98/plan 9].

it's not hard, it's just that i'm heavily into this native
python port and my dumb 'bk' tar into /n/c:/plan9 will do
fine for the moment.

so /n/dump will be /n/c:/plan9 and then it will just work and
then i'll boot windows and back it up onto cd-r or cd-rw.

yeah, i'll stick in cron to run at 0500.

trashcan?  chuck it in the trash.  [i forget its name 'cos
all my windows 'work' has been in 'french'].

* Re: [9fans] poor man's /n/dump
@ 2001-10-03 12:19 ` Anthony Mandic
From: Anthony Mandic @ 2001-10-03 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Boyd Roberts wrote:

> and then it will just work and then i'll boot windows

	Shomaeh fekr tamomeh oeh gofteh bande.

-am	© 2001