* [9fans] u9fs fix for OSX
@ 2013-06-06  1:48 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2013-06-06  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

OSX unicodes for some japanese letters are irregular.
current u9fs fails to handle OSX unicode correctly.
you will find u9fs that fix the problem at http://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/netlib/
probably anyone except japanese will not be interested in, though.

Kenji Arisawa

* Re: [9fans] u9fs fix for OSX
@ 2013-06-23 13:59 ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2013-06-23 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

I have updated u9fs for OSX.
the new version uses translation table.
therefor it can support not only japanese runes, but also any other runes.
NFD to NFC table of latin runes are included.

I hope the patch is useful for OSX users.

I also updated "trans". the previous version had bugs.

you will find them in
http://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/netlib/u9fs
and
http://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/netlib/cmd/trans