Dear cinap, thank you for the reply! Yes, now it works (the mice problem persists though). > On 30 Apr 2020, at 20:24, cinap_lenrek@felloff.net wrote: > > if you want you can try the "unofficial" kernels linked > below and copy them on the sdcard. As soon as I get a single workstation with 9front working properly I’ll start compiling the kernel myself. plan9 is exactly pointing towards the technological future I want to see. I want to start helping you guys too, as much as I can. I mostly do Go programming, but I’m an eager learner! :) jecoz