And yes, gcc has been ported. I have never gotten it to work, though. On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:43 PM, Michael Andronov wrote: > Another question from newbie : > > I have noticed some discussion(s) on Internet about C++ language > for Plan9; > I'm wondering what is a bottom line of the story: > - is there a C++ compiler? Any plans for it? > - has it been 'banned' from Plan9? > - has gcc been ported to Plan9? ( as was suggested in one of the > messages I saw)... > > Thank for your attention. > Michael. >