Gerald Heinig wrote: > > Hi again all, > > I have a problem getting Plan 9 to work with my Matrox Millennium graphics card. It has the mga2064 chip, with BIOS revision 2.3, which unfortunately isn't defined in the vgadb. > Has anyone ever used this card with Plan 9 ie. is there a patch/add-on somewhere? > > Assuming there isn't, what would it take to add this card? Does it involve tweaking a few addresses here and there in some source file, or is it a major porting effort? If it's not too outrageous, I'd > like to try and get my Millennium to work. > > Thanks, > > Gerald I've now installed the version 2.5 BIOS on my card and it gets recognised. However, the monitor doesn't switch into graphics mode. Here's my vgainfo.txt: ld