From: Romano <unobe@cpan.org>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] Plan9 and Pine
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 05:51:45 +0000	[thread overview]

I am new to Plan9, but just as another data point, there was also drawterm-android2 in the Plan9-Archive on github. I tried this past weekend to get it up and running on an android emulator using Android Studio, but wasn't very familiar with Android Studio or the modifications necessary for drawterm.

I bought a Pine Phone, which is supposed to be shipped at the end of next month. My hope is to get drawterm compiled on it, and begin using it as my daily phone. I have a very old smartphone which I've used the Linux Deploy app to install debian. I compiled drawterm so that I can network my phone with my computers easily, but it's the non-graphical option provided by 9front's drawterm. Having graphical drawterm is proving more challenging.