some changes to acd that i made to get it to work with my cd drive. most of the diffs just replace threadprint with fprint to get it to compile with 4th edition (this is based on an early 4th ed version, maybe the sources have changed since). the main change is around :58 in main.c where i play the next track if the state is unknown (which is what my player reports when the track finishes). also cddb lookup can be turned off. as i mentioned yesterday if i don't do this then soon after the call to dial i get a broken process. i haven't tracked this down yet. stephen -- Stephen Parker. Pi Technology. +44 (0)1223 203438. > -----Original Message----- > From: Andrey S. Kukhar [mailto:plan9@kp.km.ua] > Sent: 17 June 2002 15:01 > To: Stephen Parker > Subject: Re: [9fans] questions about acd > > > show me what you got (pretty obvious stuff) > > -- > regards, > -ask > > > i've found that my cdrom reports "no status" after playing a track > > and therefore acd stops. i've fixed it at home and can > send a patch, > > but it is pretty obvious stuff. > > > less obvious is that if acd tries to connect to the cddb on > my non-networked > > pc i get a broken process soon after dial is called. i > haven't tracked that > > down yet. > > > stephen > > > -- > > Stephen Parker. Pi Technology. +44 (0)1223 203438. > >