that means you are building from source in the ld directory, look for assignments to rd->add from calls to e32. two do not do a cast to int32. try casting those two and let me know if you can i will be at work in a couple of hours, not on a phone, and can offer more help then. -rob On May 1, 2013, at 11:31 AM, Skip Tavakkolian wrote: > yes. > > > On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Rob Pike wrote: >> Are you using Plan 9? Because I don't understand how you could get >> those messages on Plan 9, but I do on other systems. >> >> -rob >