* [9fans] public accounts for interested folks at 9srv.net
@ 2012-05-24  8:31 John Francis Lee
From: John Francis Lee @ 2012-05-24  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

From: Anthony Sorace <a@9sr...>
Subject: Governance question???
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:08:44 -0400

I wrote a couple of emails to a@9srv.net but never got a reply ... did I
misunderstand what seemed to me to be an invitation, or did my email or
the reply get treated as spam, or have I failed the silent screening?

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand