* [9fans] #plan9 on libera.chat
@ 2021-06-16  2:39 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2021-06-16  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Similarly: with Freenode having gone in a bad direction in the last month or so, #plan9, #plan9-gsoc, and #inferno have moved to libera.chat (the network started by most of the former Freenode staff before things went south).

There’s a few dozen of us hanging out right now; stop by and say hi. I’ve updated our wiki, which also has some links to plan9 irc clients (I’m a fan of andrey’s irc7, personally).

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-16  2:39 UTC | newest]