i have a copy if the diffs russ’s web pages used, though i dont think the annotations are included. it lived on russ’s server i think, not the labs one. maybe its on the internet archive? -Steve > On 28 Dec 2018, at 9:23 pm, Skip Tavakkolian wrote: > > In all seriousness, it's not too difficult to integrate in. I used Russ' letsencrypt package before this one. Both have been straight forward. There are samples too. > > With Go modules and vendoring, package version can be locked in (notwithstanding security fixes) > >> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018, 1:15 PM Skip Tavakkolian > It's all relative. For example, compared to the current President of the United States, this API is extremely stable :) >> >>> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018, 11:58 AM Ethan Gardener >> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018, at 7:43 PM, Skip Tavakkolian wrote: >>> > while I'm thinking about it, is it possible for 9legacy.org to use letsencrypt? Go's acme/autocert package (golang.org/x/crypto/acme/autocert) works great. >>> >>> "This package is a work in progress and makes no API stability promises." >>>