* [9fans] How useful is a scroll wheel?
@ 2013-07-02 23:36 Caleb Malchik
From: Caleb Malchik @ 2013-07-02 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm considering buying a Logitech M-S35 to help me learn sam/acme. My
only worry is that I'll wish I had a scroll wheel. It seems that
clicking the scroll bar whenever I want to scroll would take some focus,
and I shouldn't have to shift my focus to accomplish something as basic
as scrolling. Is there a consensus that scroll wheels make life easier?
Does anyone choose no scroll wheel out of preference rather than
availability?

Caleb