SXM is almost a complete R5RS implementation (it's major omission is lack of bignums and rational numbers). I ported it to plan9. In my typical code it runs about two times slower than petite, but your milage may vary. --andrew > From: Vester Thacker > Date: June 26, 2004 6:38:27 AM CDT >Subject: [9fans] SXM and Plan 9 > > >Has anyone used SMX with Plan 9? I'm interested to hear whether it >is a good implementation of Scheme under Plan 9. Or should I consider >another version? Any schemers out there? Thanks in advance. > >--Vester Thacker >