I've been thinking about this for a while as well (I don't have one yet though... so I haven't gone far beyond thinking) On Mar 20, 2012, at 1:32 PM, Calvin Morrison wrote: > 1. Broadcom drivers that are more locked down than Mr. Manson. > There is a RiscOS port, perhaps that has something... > 2. The boot process is insanely weird. It's boots by bootstrapping the GPU or something crazy. > Perhaps we could port 9load to RiscOS? (like the pc version on dos) It sounds like a simple cooperative multitasking os, but I'm no expert. I'm hoping to mess with this when mine ships (again, supposedly in may).