9fans-bounces+ngr=9fs.org@cse.psu.edu wrote: > I took a horrible, horrible picture. Hopefully Geoff has some > that look better. > >> From left to right: > > Russ, Rob, Presto, Newsham, m4dh4tt3r, shailib, ???, ???, Andrey's > envoy, Geoff, and Ron Minnich (who you can see cause he's trying to > boot Xen on his laptop). Not sure who the guy in the back was (or two > of the people in the front) - feel free to add in your name if I > missed you. > > Sorry about the poor quality - I need to get a better flash for > Christmas. > > -eric Better?