On Sep 9, 12:03�pm, quans...@quanstro.net (erik quanstrom) wrote: > > Hi All, > > I was trying to write some acme scripts, but eventually found out /mnt/ > > acme is empty. > > do I need to do anything to get entries under /mnt/acme > > P.S: /mnt/acme is empty in both 9vx and VMWare'ed Plan9 > > were you checking from an acme window? �/mnt/acme is not > part of your login namespace so other windows won't see it. > > - erik Sorry, my mistake I realized soon after posting, I wrote a small script to tabify/untabify in acme using Russ's tab.c #!/bin/rc fn addrdot { echo 'addr=dot' > /mnt/acme/$winid/ctl } fn tabify { { cat /mnt/acme/$winid/xdata && addrdot } | /bin/tab -n4 } addrdot && tabify > /mnt/acme/$winid/data Though it does what it supposed to do, is there a better way of doing it (I am sure there is :)) Thanks /Prem