I bought a VisionTek branded NVidia GeForce2 MX 400 video card and followed the instructions at http://users.bigpond.net.au/nwaples/install.txt as per the Wiki and previous posts. The controller isn't in vgadb and a "distinguishing text string" doesn't exactly jump out at me from the attached vgainfo.txt. Ideas? I could trade this card in (yet again) for a TNT2 based card and try that, as it appears to have better Plan9 support, although being a PCI card (vs. the AGP one above) I'm not sure what the performance implications would be.