From: Ish Rattan <ishwar@pali.cps.cmich.edu>
To: "Kirk M. Anne" <kma@geneseo.edu>
Cc: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Pointers for using Plan 9?
Date: Fri,  6 Oct 2000 10:04:19 -0400	[thread overview]

It is not exactly answer to your question. One way to play with Plan 9
is run a cpu/terminal combo and students can login via drawterm, it may
serv well if you have a small class. The interface per se is simple but
different (unlike Amoeba that uses UNIX like interface). It pays to have
the documentation/man-pages in printed form.

Also, try to look at Inferno too for distributed system plateform. As it
is hosted OS it is easier to install and maintain.

Now, if it is possible at all, I would like to have look at the
programming assignments that you have used on the Amoeba cluster (shopping
for ideas!).

Regards,

- ishwar