* [9fans] Does Plan9 support multiple OS systems?
@ 2001-10-01  9:50 Matt Senecal
From: Matt Senecal @ 2001-10-01  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've got a Win '95 system with several large HDs. Linux is on one, BE is on
another. I'd like to put Plan9 on still another to try it out. Is this
possible?

* Re: [9fans] Does Plan9 support multiple OS systems?
@ 2001-10-01 10:08 ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-10-01 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I've got a Win '95 system with several large HDs. Linux is on one, BE is on
> another. I'd like to put Plan9 on still another to try it out. Is this
> possible?

should be.  i even have '98 / Plan 9 dual boot on a (very) weird vaio.

just check out that you have the right supported h/w (eg. ethernet card).

* Re: [9fans] Does Plan9 support multiple OS systems?
@ 2001-10-02  8:34   ` Matt Senecal
From: Matt Senecal @ 2001-10-02  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks. My hardware is pretty basic. The only thing I'm concerned about is
my Voodoo3 card. Maybe I'll build a dedicated Plan9 system.

@ 2001-10-02 10:48     ` Sam Ducksworth
From: Sam Ducksworth @ 2001-10-02 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Matt Senecal wrote:

> Thanks. My hardware is pretty basic. The only thing I'm concerned about is
> my Voodoo3 card. Maybe I'll build a dedicated Plan9 system.

i have a voodoo3 in one of my terminals and it works fine.
	3dfx voodoo3 21-0364-003 (V33416) AGP

--sam