From: Jack Johnson <fragment@nas.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Hans Reiser comment
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:31:49 -0700	[thread overview]

"ProteusQ:

And are there any special tricks (above and beyond mastering your subject)
to getting hired in this field once a degree is in hand?

Hans:

I was never able to get hired in this field, so I am probably not the one
to ask about how to get hired.;-) Hmmm. Oh I know one! Don't tell your
potential employer that you are working on your own file system nights and
weekends, and you will retain all rights to it, and you won't stop work on
it once they hire you.;-)

You should probably read about Plan 9, and about namespaces generally."

http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/18/1516239&mode=thread

-Jack