* [9fans] p9 research
@ 2001-03-27  6:26 Andrey A Mirtchovski
From: Andrey A Mirtchovski @ 2001-03-27  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hello,

here is a link to a powerpoint presentation (saved in html format +
javascript) oh my plan9-related project..

the whole idea wa to take several different algorithms and break them into
several machines while trying to make the best out of the distributed
computational capabilities od the OS

now keep in mind, this was an undergraduate project...

here is the link...

http://homepage.usask.ca/~aam396/P9BL_files/v3_document.htm

any comments are considered valuable :)

any flames are conssidered too :)

* Re: [9fans] p9 research
@ 2001-03-27  6:30 ` Andrey A Mirtchovski
From: Andrey A Mirtchovski @ 2001-03-27  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Andrey A Mirtchovski wrote:

> hello,
>
> here is a link to a powerpoint presentation (saved in html format +
> javascript) oh my plan9-related project..

ahh, bad spellig.. where would we be without it...

i'm sorry