* [9fans] Can`t install inferno
@ 2002-09-17 12:00 Adrian
From: Adrian @ 2002-09-17 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I downloaded inferno.tgz and Plan9.tgz
cp`d them to plan9 machine and extracted them to
/usr/glenda/build
edited /adm/users
created /usr/inferno
extracted the tgz files to /usr/glenda/build
ran rc /usr/glenda/build/install/Plan9.rc -u /usr/inferno
got
libinit: open /dev/conctl: permission denied
keyboard rawon (n=-1, fd out of range or not open)
initialize Dis: /dis/emuinit.dis
installation complete.
All I get is the LICENSE in /usr/inferno.

Any help ?
All I have done is install the base system and Python ( Thanks to Russ)
Should I use the adduser command so I don`t have to make the usr/inferno dir
?

Adrian