* [9fans] All right!
       [not found] <200006081715.SAA12980@cthulhu.dircon.co.uk>
@ 2000-06-08 21:29 ` Jim Choate
From: Jim Choate @ 2000-06-08 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You guys at Lucent/Bell Labs have done it right!

Who do I contact about the fact we'll soon have a Plan 9 user group in
Austin? I think I've already converted a couple of people...

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage@ssz.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-08 21:29 UTC | newest]