* [9fans] Who is the author of plumb game in Release 2?
@ 2000-10-19  6:14 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2000-10-19  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: plan9

Title says all.

I updated this amazing game to release 3, and want to know
who is the author of it.

Thanks in advance

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] Who is the author of plumb game in Release 2?
@ 2000-10-19 16:01 ` Tom Duff
From: Tom Duff @ 2000-10-19 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Oct 19,  3:14pm, okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp wrote:
> I updated this amazing game to release 3, and want to know
> who is the author of it.
I did it.

--
Tom Duff.  Grape seller, mandarin player, and barker for a sideshow
snake act.

* Re: [9fans] Who is the author of plumb game in Release 2?
@ 2000-10-19 16:06   ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2000-10-19 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

is this game still covered by the r2 license? (i.e. can it be posted to the
net and downloaded by people who do not have the second edition?)

@ 2000-10-19 17:14 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2000-10-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I suppose it is, but we would have no objection to your making it available
under the open source license.

-rob

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1840 bytes --]

From: andrey mirtchovski <aam396@mail.usask.ca>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Who is the author of plumb game in Release 2?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:06:40 -0600 (CST)