* [9fans] nVidia GeForce works?
@ 2001-07-02  3:47 Quinn Dunkan
From: Quinn Dunkan @ 2001-07-02  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm wondering if Axel ever solved his problem with the cursor offset.  I too
have a nvidia geforce 256 DDR, and at 1600x1200 the cursor image is displayed
512 pixels to the left of where it actually is.  I "solved" it by putting
"scr->offset.x += 512" in nvidiacurload, but that's obviously not addressing
the real problem.

Another interesting artifact is that the top line of the cursor is chopped
off.  But if the cursor is at the top of the screen, you can see the top line
displaced about 48 pixels to the right.

None of these problems occur at 1280x1024.  Also, my nvidiacurload and
nvidiacurmove look like what jmk posted (I'm running the latest update).

thanks