From: Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com>
To: <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Cc: <hangar18-general@open-forge.org>, <hell@einstein.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: [9fans] ddc
Date: Thu,  7 Nov 2002 08:21:09 -0600	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=X-UNKNOWN, Size: 3023 bytes --]

Something somebody sent me...very 9P'ish ;) Somebody on the Cypherpunks
list the other day was asking about how to build anonymous search engines
and such. 9P being a perfect answer...with a little work.

http://doc.weblogs.com/2002/11/06#letsFinishBuildingOutTheNetsDirectory

    We don't see things as they are,                      ravage@ssz.com
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  jchoate@open-forge.org