From: andrey mirtchovski <mirtchov@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] rc here docs
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:30:51 -0600	[thread overview]

have you looked at this:

	http://tmda.sourceforge.net/

it has the same feel to it as yours does (judging from the little snippet
below), even though it's considerably larger and more complex (but can be
fooled by the latest '6 degrees of freedom' viruses, just like your filter
can)...

an added bonus -- it's being used by the FSF for @gnu.org addresses :)
and another bonus -- it's written in python, so it could just work in
Plan 9.

andrey