* [9fans] confirmation
@ 2003-11-04  1:12 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2003-11-04  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just confirmed for sure that the lgdt code is needed in l.s by testing
with brand new kernel's l.s. If I boot without it, I get a GPF somewhere
in PCI config. I add just that lgdt code and all is well.

Oh, well, almost well. Now I'm taking a hit when il tries to do something.

il: binding device: '/net/ether0/clone' file does not exist

durn.

Hints welcome as always :-)

I am forward-porting the work I did for usenix last june, and enough stuff
has changed that some things are busted.

thanks

ron

* Re: [9fans] confirmation
@ 2003-11-04  1:17 ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2003-11-04  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, ron minnich wrote:

> il: binding device: '/net/ether0/clone' file does not exist

ah, never mind, forgot the etherrhine driver. Duh.

ron