* [9fans] Recommended motherboards?
@ 2004-06-14  9:08 David Eckhardt
From: David Eckhardt @ 2004-06-14  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Can anybody suggest a couple of "modern" motherboard/processor/Ethernet
combinations which work well (and, if necessary, a corresponding
kernel-source date)?  It's probably time to build an auth/file server
from parts for home.  I'm interested in exploring the plausibility of
a mini-ITX system, though I'd want a case which would let me do the
removable-IDE-drive thing for backups.

Dave Eckhardt